Is fishing profitable BDO?
Yes it can be very profitable. With master 2+ trading, I fish a full inventory(182 slots) in epheria sea at hotspots, then bring them over all the way to Valencia city to sell them with the desert buff. On average I earn about 17-20m per 3 hours.
Does luck affect fishing BDO?
No, luck has no effect whatsoever in anything. … Luck increases drop rates while grinding.
Is Alchemy profitable BDO?
Alchemy is hands down the most profitable profession in BDO. You can reach up to 30M/hour doing it. … The reason why alchemy is so crazy profitable is exactly that it needs grinding, brain, pearls and initial investment.
Where do I sell my fish BDO?
How do I sell fish I get in velia?
- Hit CTRl to get cursor.
- Click on NPC button in the upper right corner near minimap.
- Click on Trade Manager.
- Make sure an autopath showed up on your minimap… …
- Hit T to autorun to the Trade Manager.
- Talk to Trade Manager and click on Trade.
- Your fish will show up on the right side of the screen.
- Click Sell All.
Can you repair fishing rods BDO?
If you fail an enhancment, the max dura will be lowered, but can be repaired up again. And if you want to repair it you have to use basically feed it another epheria rod which go around 730k and from my understanding doesn’t even repair it all the way.
How can I get beer in BDO?
The beer recipe is fairly simple, all you need is:
- Wheat, Potato, Corn or Barley x5 (no mixing – single plant for single batch)
- Mineral water x6 (30 silver/piece)
- Sugar x1 (20 silver)
- Leaving agent x2 (20 silver/piece)
Do you need bait to fish BDO?
Bait is what you can equip with a fishing rod before casting it on the line. It increases the fishing speed by a certain amount of time. However, bait is completely option, and mostly unnecessary, especially if you are trying to get the hang of the entire concept of fishing in the game.
How does auto fishing work BDO?
To do so, right-click on the Fishing Rod and it will automatically equip to your weapon slot. To begin fishing, press spacebar, then check the box at the top of the screen to prompt your character to toss useless items while auto fishing. After that, you can sit back, relax, and let your character auto fish.
How do I raise my alchemy level in BDO?
- Collect 1000 river water. …
- Collect 1000 weeds. …
- Get yourself 500 Sunrise Herbs and 500 Silver Azalea.
- Buy 500 sugar and 500 salt from the cooking NPC.
- Purchase a “Residence” where you keep all your stuff stored.
- Buy one of those 50k alchemy machines from the health potion NPC.
Can you repair alchemy stones BDO?
Whenever you use an alchemy stone it’s durability is reduced by one every ten minutes. This durability can be repaired, but not at any NPC like your other equipment.